Sunday, January 4, 2009

Typical day



1.I get up between 8 a.m-9.am

2.make my bed and take my bath

3.went to the gym with mum for about 2 hrs at least

4.breakfast:fruits specifically watermelon

5.do my house chores like : sweeping the floors,moping,doing laundry stuff and etc(seriously,it is a much longer list,but i dont wanna bored you)

6.rest for like 3 hrs and watch brother and sisters during weekdays.weekends lain punya cerita.

7.help mommy cooking for lunch and also dinner.yup,my mum cooks like a big portion,so sometimes the food will last until tommorrow.

8.do house chores again

9.watch tv while ironing the clothes

10.go to the gym(again) with dad

11.by 10pm,i online

12. 2 a.m,i snooze

yes,i know..its boring but like any other days,i have fun.so,booyah!

0 comments:

 
THAT GIRL HAS LOVE, THAT GIRL IS ME