Saturday, January 10, 2009

animalistic

Went to the zoo with my grandmama,aunties and cousins.
The total of 16 ppl.
On our way,mum got lost,figures..
The zoo was a-whole-lot of crap,even smell like one too.
I pity the animals cause they look dead.It totally drained my excited-ness out,
but i soon put away the negative-ness cause i love my lil cousins.
Don't wanna spoil their day.
I became a nanny for the day,chasing kids here and there,everywhere.
I sweat my ass off chasing those little rascals,but hey-ho i don't mind.
so,call me if u need someone to babysit :)

Princess of the butterflies : Amani :)




fyi,7 ppl was missing from this picture


Later,we were hungry,grab a bite from some kedai in the zoo.
Turns out,the food was franfreaking expensive yet still i was hungry,sooo not worth it.
Aunties decided to go for a quick shopping at Subang Parade.
Mum was the first one to arrived.Ala-ala Amazing Race was going on that day.
Left the kids at McD.yada,yada..yada..
Went home and the next thing you know..your feet,legs,boobs and brain aching like hell.

0 comments:

 
THAT GIRL HAS LOVE, THAT GIRL IS ME